Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The New Year Cometh

What have I lost in 2009? Or what have I gained in 2009? The new year is around the corner and 2010 is going to be a good year. I have a creative project I am working on. I am ready to continue working hard at work-loving my job. I am ready to get back on track with exercise since I took a wee hiatus over the last few weeks...

I want to build on the progress I made in the last half of 2009. I would like to loose 25 more pounds by June 29th. I am looking forward to riding my bike, taking a new exercise class and I love that I had to ask for new clothes for Christmas because my old clothes are just too big. So, I have lost weight and gained a better understanding about nutrition, choices and most of all that I can accomplish my goals with hard work.

Stay tuned to hear more about my creative project. I have been wanting to do this for a long time and one lunch hour ignited a spark that has lay dormant for a long time. I welcome 2010!

No comments: