Monday, December 29, 2008

Haiden Withdrawl

Since I had five days home with my baby (well, she is two now) girl, I miss her today.



I just talked to her on the phone, she is at Grandma's. The conversation went something like this...



"Hi, I am having fun," said Haiden.

"Good, are you being good for Grandma?" I asked.

"yeah, I am getting ready to go to sleep." She said.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"Yeah, can I see you when you wake up?" She asked.



My heart melted.



"Mommy will see you after work," I said.

"I love you Mommy."

"I love you too, sweat pea."



Grandma went back to reading her stories. Seriously, how did I get so lucky? My daughter is very happy, very verbal and has a spirit that shines right through that cute little gap in her two front teeth. I am a lucky woman.



They say write down all the cute things they say or you might forget. So, I am going to start writing.

No comments: