Monday, December 8, 2008

I thought Santa was supposed to be a jolly old fella

He does exist! Although he seems a bit, uh, grumpy. I was told in story after story that Santa was a jolly old fella. Well? This is my evidence to the contrary...



As you can see when Haiden was 3 months, she starred at the design on the carpet...at 1 year three months she was petrified of him when he spoke (she wasn't too fond of men at the time), and this year she did much better.

Look how much bigger she is...they grow so fast. I know everyone says that and I see her everyday and don't notice it as much. When I look back at pictures, I wonder, where did my little baby go? Well, she is a toddler now and knows what Christmas is. When Santa asked her what she wanted for Christmas, she replied, "a house." He gave her a little ball. She slid off his lap and gave him a high five. She went back twice to thank him...she REALLY liked the ball. What fun it is to see the holidays through the eyes of a child. And...she had on a slammin' outfit, don't you think?

No comments: