Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dinner. No nutrition included.


It is on a rare occasion when I find myself swept away by the food at a basket ball game. Last night I did. A hot dog, which I do not wish to know what is in it, how it is made, what the food handling issues are, etc. I just wanted to put some catsup (I prefer it over the spelling of ketchup) on it and eat it. I did. I was great. Wayne made a different choice, a chicken caesar pita. Good for him. However, he didn't want the Lays, how could I let them waste? I couldn't...plus, they go so well with a dog. Then, I had a chocolate chip cookie. Otis Spunkmeyer. My favorite. Wayne was going back for more at the half, I said I didn't want anything further. Good choice I say! He brought back a soft pretzel with cheese. Well, not real cheese I am sure, I even wonder if it was real cheese product. Either way, cheesy goodness on a soft pretzel shared by two. Then he said, here, I know you love Otis Spunkmeyer cookies, so I thought I would share. Did he not notice I already had one? Well, who can turn down sharing...so a second chocolate chip cookie I had... I drank water....uh, does that help? I don't know what it is, but a game just doesn't seem complete without some stadium eats. We won by the way! DEEEEE-TRIOT BA-SKET-BALL! Sleep deprivation and all, it was a good game and a great time!

No comments: