Monday, November 3, 2008

Buttery Goodness



Today, I went with Wayne and my Father-in-law to Frankenmuth. What a comforting day. A trip to the outlet mall (insert some shopping), the largest Christmas store in the world (you just can't be in a bad mood there), my FIL purchasing a $500 coo coo clock (and the clock is...just kidding, just kidding-ther is history and a story behind it. To each their own.), and then sum it up with chicken and buttery noodles. Please, I think I need say no more. Oh yes I do. The mashed potatoes, how do they perfect them? The Bavarian Inn is my favorite. I feel Zhender's and the BI's food is similar in taste, but the atmosphere at the BI is so much better. Ahhhhh, buttery goodness. Just what I needed to start my week. Did I mention there was butter involved?

No comments: