Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Say It Isn't So?


So, as I am driving to work today, I hear that Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman broke up. Why should this matter to me? I am a hopeless romantic, yes, I am a realist too. I always come to the defense of celebrities because I have empathy for how their lives are spun. But, back to Jimmy and Sarah. I just loved the thought of them together. They are both so funny and make me laugh-I could only imagine a life of laughter, wit, etc. Of course they are celebrities so why should I even be pondering it? I realize I don't know a thing about their real lives but, here is what I am pondering...Was Sarah Silverman really .... Matt Damon? OR Was Jimmy Kimmel really ... Ben Afflec?! We just will never know (utube it if you don't know what I am referring to :) if those skits had more truth than fiction. In the end, I guess it is just hard to picture Jimmy Kimmel mad. Try it. Hard isn't it?

No comments: