Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Weirdness? I am seeing spots...well, spot.


About half way through my third client I noticed I was seeing spots...well, spot. It was distracting, like I had something stuck in my eye. There is a weird arrow head shaped spot on everything I see, well rather whatever I am looking at has an area, shaped like an arrow head that I can't see. I have no other symptoms of anything and just keep thinking it should go away. I take a lot of pictures, and it is kind of like when you have the flash go off in your eyes over and over, except it has been constant over the last three and a half hours...Monday weirdness. I just checked...it is there if the eye is open or closed...just wondering about it... Where oh where did this weird spot come from and how do I get it to go away?

No comments: