Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Too Tired...I'm with Seinfeld


I agree with Jerry Seinfeld that the remote control finger must be the last thing to fall asleep...but I must update the bit a bit. He says, when you are very tired, you fight it to watch TV. GO TO BED, stop searching for entertainment when you are so tired you are just scanning channels. Entertain me, you must think. Entertain me.


Well, I blog when I am so tired I could....... Oh, sorry...... fall asleep. So, not only do I believe the finger that operates the remote control is the last to fall asleep, but I say all the fingers are the last things on your body to fall asleep. Case and point. I am writing this.


Oh, side note: I hear employers check your facebook and follow links to your blog, so--ahem, " Jaimie would be a great employee. She is dedicated, smart and hardworking. Any employer would be glad to have her positive energy around." --anonymous (or me....too hard of a sell?)


OK, off to sleep so I can have all the energy I need for work tomorrow *wink.

No comments: